Responsible for developing the operations and maintenance plans and schedules for continuous operation of facilities and equipment. He/she needs to ensure work activities are compliance to government regulations and HSSE policies and procedures.
Required - Diploma in HSSE/Business Administration or other related field
Knowledge in SAP system is an added advantage.
- Manage corrective and preventive maintenance to ensure smooth running of facilities and assets.
- Asset management:
- Manage asset tagging, ensuring all assets (including new assets) are tagged, in accordance to fixed asset policy.
- Coordinate sale of surplus asset or disposal
- Ensure consistency of asset list with relevant stakeholders - which includes asset count, disposal, and transfer.
- Formulate third party contracts and scope of work and review performance against benchmarks with relevant parties during monthly or bi-monthly meetings. Build and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and contractors.
- Develop, implement, and maintain facilities management policies and SOP’s, setting a standard company guideline and ensuring compliance. Role is required to review the policies from time-to-time, ensuring it is kept up to date, and to report and/ or manage for any non-compliance incident.
- Plan and coordinate intra office moves, installations, refurbishment and other facilities project
- Provide accurate, comprehensive, and timely management reporting, dashboard data, making written recommendations to management and internal customers.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day functioning of the building and facilitating good environment.
- Manages and review the renewal of Property Insurance for HQ, Retail Store and Junjungan warehouse.
- Manages existing contracts with external stakeholders and liaise with relevant stakeholders on contract management.
- Estate Management: manage/ oversee the real estate portfolio (leased, subleased and contract managed) which includes price negotiation and facilities requests
For Bachelors, at least 1-year of work experiences in facilities or administrative role
For Diploma-holder, at least 2 years of experience in facilities role
- Good research & reporting skills
- Functional knowledge of the country's regulatory environment
- Strong vendor management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects with attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of facilities management
- Able to apply HSSE concepts into all tasks
Closing Date: Friday, 25th June 2021